• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

PhotoGG's Products at HiveWire 3D

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Welcome PhotoGG :)

I've got your wonderful offerings in my wishlist, just waiting for payday :)

PhotoGG

Contributing Artist
First up is Soft Glory Skies, already available!

This is a set of 20 very high resolution photos taken in the North Carolina mountains after a lovely storm (yes, I do actually enjoy a good storm). This is one of several sets compiled from the glorious couple of hours I spent photographing the sky and the multitude of hours processing and packaging back at home.

PhotoGG

Contributing Artist
Thanks Rae134, I look forward to seeing what you and others here at HiveWire 3D come up with!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I love the thunderstorms here, we can sit out and have a bbq and the watch light show roll by, they usually miss us or we just get the light sprinkle from the edge. (I don't like the storms we sometimes get like last weekend where everything floods, those are NOT good.)

I can't wait to see what other goodies you have in store for us :)

PhotoGG

Contributing Artist
I wholeheartedly agree. When I was very small, we lived on the side of a mountain in North Carolina and I loved to sit on our screened in porch and watch "God's light shows" as my mom called them. But floods and wrecks are never good, so I always wish for exciting, but non-eventful storms.

PhotoGG

Contributing Artist
Next on the horizon is Piles of Cotton Clouds!
This one is already packaged and uploaded, just waiting for approval.

Featured in the first post with Dawn and Dusk and the Pontiac, these are sure to be a bright and uplifting addition to any artistic inspiration... well, outdoor ones at least!

And beyond that are "Blue Skies Beyond the Clouds" and "Somber Skies" still to be packaged and uploaded.

Last edited:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Official welcome to you and your lovely products!

Lyne must be sleeping cause I know she'll be here as soon as she's awake :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Next on the horizon is Piles of Cotton Clouds!
This one is already packaged and uploaded, just waiting for approval.

And beyond that are "Blue Skies Beyond the Clouds" and "Somber Skies" still to be packaged and uploaded.
Welcome to the Hive, and I look forward to seeing more of your great cloud photos. ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Welcome to the store! I haven't picked your skies up yet...I'm a bit broke at the moment but I will be getting them as soon as I can.

PhotoGG

Contributing Artist
Thanks for such a warm welcome. I'm hoping to have several photo sets coming to HiveWire 3D in the next couple of weeks. I'm also looking at making some smaller sets and possibly offering package bundles (stacks). Feel free to chime in on your preferences and desires.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I just love your images George! Just today I'm finishing up a very unusual picture using both your Piles of Cotton, and part of another image for the bottom part of foliage in the distance… I love it that you have foliage that we can blend into our poser scenes ground area! I also love how easy it is to blend a cloud from one photo into an area of another photo sort of a range the clouds the way I want them! :) Your images are so big, such high-resolution it's easy to work with one or several of them blended into one! :)

I guess folks can tell that I'm a fan! :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
The new cloud backgrounds are gorgeous. Congrats on getting them into the store.

PhotoGG

Contributing Artist
Thank you to my adoring fans! LOL The "Piles of Cotton Clouds" are now available here at HiveWire 3D with two more sets on the way and I am looking forward to seeing the beautiful renders you all come up with using these photo backdrops.