• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Pen's Freebies

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I started to post the Hiver Skiver Textures for Axel's Tshirt and realised I hadn't started a freebie thread since the new forum started so here goes...
My freebies are available from ShareCG. My gallery is found here.

My textures for Hiver Skiver Tshirt can be found here made with the help of Rae as she provided the images on the tshirts. Textures call on the original bump so only the diffuse texture is provided.

Mats are provided for DS Iray and Poser.

hivers small.jpg
Skiverhivers small.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Let me know if there are any issues...I didn't get it tested but I think it should work with no problems.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Sure. Getting off here in a few, put will put it through it's paces in Poser tomorrow.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Here ya go Pen.

Hivers -

Axel-Hivers.jpg

and Skivers -

Axel-Skivers.jpg

The textures work just fine in PP11. :)

Last edited: