• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Once upon a time

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
a mist came out of it which covered the whole houseboat! When the mist cleared.....

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
the houseboat had been cleaned top to bottom, all household chores completed, and the houseboat was dark, dark no more. As the sun peeked out through the clouds ...

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
a small white kitten sat on the aft deck and looked at its fur in surprise. The kitten stood, stretched and...

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
hissed. It was staring into the houseboat's window at the kitchen, and saw something it did not like. What it saw was....

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
A gigantic rat shaped creature dressed in a top hat and tails. The creature slowly stood and turned toward the kitten and ...

Lorraine

bowed. "I do apologise for my sudden appearance, young Kit, but when your mistress rubbed the teapot, I am afraid she conjured me here and her away, I know not where." The kitten sat and...

Lorraine

She butted and rubbed and rubbed some more. But nothing happened. She looked at the creature and...

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
opened her mouth. No one was more surprised than she was when out of her mouth came....

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
"And that teapot you came out of turned me into this little white kitten" She almost spat out the word "kitten" "And took my human to who knows where. I need to find her and figure out how to get my body back!!" She closed her eyes to think for just a few seconds, and when she opened them...

McGyver

Energetic
She could see the boat was beginning to move. She leaped over to the window and looked out at the dark sea beyond, but by the time she reached it the boat was already riding the current of a great whirlpool spiraling downward. The Kit looked back at the rat who now looked quite pleased with himself... "You wanted to find your human and so we shall... But before we do, there are a few thing we must attend to first"... The boat heaved and for a moment everything became weightless, yet the rat, now at a slight angle, continued... "I trust you'll not mind... You should probably hold on to something... My landings are never really that good." She was now desperately aware she and the boat were falling. Outside the windows the great walls of water had been replaced by stars and nebula... "Beautiful, aren't they?" Said the rat... "But please hold on... We are almost there!"...

McGyver

Energetic
And within seconds of saying that there was a great "Whump!" as though the boat had landed on something soft and all downward motion suddenly ceased. The rat straighten his jacket and and dashed off to the deck outside. Confused and slightly dizzy the kitten followed after. "Not bad if I do say so... She may even sail again... If we make back that is..." Said the rat. "If?" Exclaimed the kit. Looking at the rat, and then beyond him... There before him spread an endless plane of sparkling sand below an eternal sky of stars and billowing curtains of colorful glowing lights... There were more stars than the kit had ever seen... More stars that could possibly be. "Where... Where are we?" Her mouth said, as though on its own. "Oh pardon me, I should have said so... We are at the Akartheon, the nexus of worlds... Well, rather behind it..." Said the rat as he turned and gestured to a massive open golden pyramidal structure behind her. It gleamed and glistened with the sparkle and fire of the great sea of stars above... "It is in there that our journey begins... " the kit stared up at the towering lattice of golden trusses, pulses of glowing flashed across its surface... It was both terrifying and breathtaking at once. The rat looked at her sitting there frozen in wonder and smiled as best a rat can smile. Then placing a paw upon her tiny head, he said "If we are to go, then we must hurry... The Obrath paths will only remain aligned a little while longer... Will you come with me?"....