• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

OH lookie what just came out for Dusk!!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I don't know where to post this, but folks should know!! I have the Fit Room helper (poser) for Dawn from this gal, and it works WELL... I'm thrilled she's created one to get clothes to transfer/fit for Dusk!'

Dusk Fitroom Kit

@Alisa move the thread to where it should be ?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh Kewl!! I have the Dawn one, so I'll have to grab this one too.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yup, just grabbed it and a couple of things in Flink's store, as he's having a sale.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
ooh thanks for mentioning that, I wish listed some of Flink's things...

I also sent Lyrra a site mail to thank her, and she asked for suggestions... and I asked for a K4 to Luna and Diva!! Wouldn't that be great!?!? :)

She's so super nice, I suggested she join our forum community. :)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Oh wow! That is awesome news! Just went and grabbed it! Love me my Dusk and I've got loads of M3 and M4 clothing that I love.

Miss B

CV-BEE
ooh thanks for mentioning that, I wish listed some of Flink's things...

I also sent Lyrra a site mail to thank her, and she asked for suggestions... and I asked for a K4 to Luna and Diva!! Wouldn't that be great!?!? :)

She's so super nice, I suggested she join our forum community. :)
Oh she is very nice, and wasn't she a member on the old forum? I could be remembering wrong of course.

Oh K4 to Diva would be wonderful. I'd grab that up real quick. I had already picked up her Pauline set, as I have PP11 and have been experimenting with her.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Just to be clear, Miss B... It was a brand new request to Lyrra for the K4 things for Luna and Diva.... (she asked me for requests) and I JUST did a PS to her:

PS.... I forgot about the QUALITY and wide range of types of clothing I bought at the old RDNA for DAVID 3!! To have those clothes able to port over to Dusk would just be outstanding! Your a wizard with magnets... I never got the hang of them... SO glad you can~! :)

As I still have all my D3 clothes! :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh I understand Lyne. I didn't think, from your earlier post, that she was already working on it.

It's funny you mention D3, as I always preferred him to M3.

Lyrra Madril

Eager
Contributing Artist
so that's why my ears were burning :)

Hey guys! glad to see you all are so happy to see this conversion kit out. It has been up for a bit on my own website but I just got it up on Rendo.
I'm a little behind on the HW figures - I don't have Luna or Diva. I'll have to ask the PTB here about it. Some figures are harder to convert to/from than others, but with a little scaling, and magnets and some judicious pz2 kung fu .... I can do an awful lot. I turned Roxie into a man, a supermodel and a baby in one morph/scale set. I can put pants on a little girl. I think :)

Honestly though .. I only have maybe 12 outfits for k4 and I made 3 of 'em (Gnome at DAZ, Enfanta and Partygirl at Cyclops) So I never really thought about converting K4 clothes. As for David ... well I just ran all my David and m3 clothes through Crossdresser and converted them to M4 and havent thought about them since. But if you guys want a David to Dusk convertor I can certainly look into it.

The sad note ... I am broke broke broke. We had to all of a sudden replace the tires on the car (WHY are tires so expensive?!). So I sure can't buy any new stuff for a while! So anything for Luna or Diva is just going to have to wait I'm afraid. Unless I suddenly get more customers at my site or the other markets, I'm seriously looking into other ways to make some cash. Real life is a drag!

LM

Miss B

CV-BEE
I don't have that much for the MilHorse, so I probably wouldn't latch on to it, but we happen to have a LOT of folks here who love Harry, and I think a good many of them may have items from the MilHorse they'd like to see converted.

Lyrra Madril

Eager
Contributing Artist
Actually I have more for the p4 horse than the milhorse. I have this random assortment of things for the charger, heavy horse, p4 horse and milhorse. Some of them I haven't seen repeats of like the sidesaddle, circus horse and lippizaner gear (all p4 horse). Since I'm going to be rendering a victorian steampunk comic I had to go over my equines collection to see what I had and what I needed, and realized there are some odd gaps. I have several saddles for the milhorse but only one (plain) bridle. If I had everything for one figure it would be more complete but as is, it is super patchy, and I still need to make some things like a proper dray harness for a cart horse.

LM

Miss B

CV-BEE
I'm assuming you have a thread for your products on the forum, so why don't you post in there to see if anyone's interested in being able to convert from P4 horse, MilHorse, and any others you have and see if there's any response.

I don't know how many folks come read this section in the forum, whereas CA products, however, interests everyone. ;)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Not sure she has a thread of products here.... yet anyway... but HEY WELCOME (back??) Lyrra!!

As I said, would LOVE D3 to Dusk... and me me me - I had to 'fake it' for that side saddle....I have nearly everything (still!) for the P4 horse and Charger and the Mil horse... had no idea you could do this for objects like tack!!! wow!!! me me me!!! oh... already said that... grin!! :)

I just went and checked... I actually have more Luke/Laura and Matt/Maddie clothes than K4 clothes! and I got to thinking THOSE would transfer to Diva and the Jungle Kids (boys) and probably be really popular to use... Being Luna is a baby, and I never did have much in the way of clothing for the Mil Baby... So...Lyrra, do you have those kid's clothes? (see a note from me in the site mail here). :)

Last edited:

Lyrra Madril

Eager
Contributing Artist
Lyne
Poser only has two kinds of mesh objects - static (props) and things with moving parts (cr2). Conforming clothing/tack is a rigged thing made a special way. So yeah its absolutely possible to refit and rerig tack from one critter to another. Easiest if they are similar shaped like horse to horse, of course of course :) Heck for that matter if you are sufficiently determined you can convert human clothing to the horse.

As part of getting ready to render my graphic novel I went through 15 years of back cd's with purchases and freebie downloads and loaded up my runtimes. I have a whole bunch of really ancient content for the poser horse ... including a lot of yours Lyne *lol* I actually bought your horse textures from Vista back in the day and still have the disc. I fully intend to use those for background animals in my book. With a quick run through SnarlyGribly's EZskin3 they render up very nicely in poser 11 Superfly.

I don't think I have a products listing here .. a lot of my sets are being released at my own site first and since I've nearly been banned from some places for even mentioning I have a site I've been understandably cautious about that sort of thing.

LM

Miss B

CV-BEE
I don't think I have a products listing here .. a lot of my sets are being released at my own site first and since I've nearly been banned from some places for even mentioning I have a site I've been understandably cautious about that sort of thing.
Understandable Lyrra, but you do have products in THIS store, and those are the ones you can post about in a thread here in the HW Show Me The Honey forum, or you can do a Q&A type of thread as Netherworks has started, where you can ask questions, such as who would be interested in conversion of old P4 horse and MilHorse items for Harry, or folks can ask you questions about your products, or what you would be interested in creating in the future. ;)

Just a thought.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
OH how neat, about your book... I'm honored that you can 'revitalize' and use my "oldies but goodies"... :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
oh and that reminds me ... I've been meaning to make a convertor for tack from the various horses to fit Harry. Would anyone but me want that ?
LM
OH GOD YES!!!! Harry is my default character (I render him more than anything/one else), I've got tonnes of MilHorse and DazHorse2 items that I'm too much of a novice to fit to Harry so this would be AWESOME! (especially since I don't use the other 2 horses at all)
:applause:

Last edited: