• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Oddity in Poser lately.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Here lately I am finding seams in textures and it is difficult to work correctly.
I thought maybe it was just me making errors on my own sets but when I loaded one that is now in the store, there were seams.
I tried loading the original Harry texture and found seams all across the chest.
Now I know something is going on in Poser because I know that set would not be in the store with those seams.
So I closed Poser and tried DAZ Studio, NO seams.
No seams in DS on mine either, just in Poser.
This morning I open Poser and still get seams on everything.
Any idea why Poser is now doing this?

English Bob

Adventurous
Could you have changed your render settings recently - either deliberately or by accident? That's all I can think of. It might help if you say which version of Poser, and which renderer you're using.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I use Poser Pro 2016 with 3d Delight.
It is working okay again and all I can figure out is that Microsoft installed some updates again.
Even though I did delete that troublesome Flash update before, it installed again.
I deleted it again and now Poser is rendering correctly.
now if I can just figure out how to stop it from installing again.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Look for it on the microsoft update site and click on the option to hide it. Then it won't ever be included in your update again.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention: to hide the update, right click on it. There you will see the option to hide it.