• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Noob question about Dawn

FVerbaas

Motivated
Sorry if this sounds dumb but it strikes as a 'perfect secret'. .
I find in my Runtimes 4 versions of Dawn:
  • Dawn
  • Dawn SR2
  • Dawn Special Edition
  • Dawn SE
From what is in the description of the 'Special Edition' in the shop that version replaces SR2 which replaced original Dawn. I therefore assume I can delete Dawn and Dawn SR2 and keep the Glam hair.
But there there is this 'Special Edition' and 'SE'. What's the difference there?

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I had to check the ReadMe to be sure I got the information right!

The following is from the Poser Users section.

1-Dawn SE is the new base figure. Dawn will load with the SSS Medium Skin Material (no makeup). No morphs are INJ, so you will need to INJ the base Morphs.​
2-Dawn Special Edition is the Special Edition Character preset. Dawn will load with the SSS Medium Skin Material and Face_Smoke. It also loads with the DawnBaseINJ injected and the following morphs will be set: Special Edition Face 01 100%, ShouldersNarrow 30%, HipBoneHeight 50%, and AbsContour2 50%.​