• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Newbie to Hivewire and expanding my 3D hobby/skills :)

Lianam

Eager
Hello everyone,

I am new to hivewire..I floated over from Daz. I heard about you from the forums over there and got curious. :) Here I am and have been looking through the shop and forums. I love the horse, Harry I guess is his name.

I have done some 3D stuff else where before Daz. A lot of this is new to me so, I have loads to learn about lighting, shaders, morphs, etc. I think my brain is on overload right now. hehe

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Hello Lianam and welcome to the Hive:beehive: we have lots of friendly helpful people here...

:welcome:

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
This is a good place to come both for learning and being sociable. As Sanbie said, lots of friendly people to help you on the road :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hi, Lianam!

We call the horse "Harry", yep :).

There are forums for Poser and DAZ Studio, and folks who can help with learning about either one ;)

For now, sit down on a comfy cushion and have some munchies...and rest your brain!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Welcome to the Hive, Lianam!

What Alisa said. I'm not sure if there is any chocolate left at the moment, but I'm sure it will be restocked shortly.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Welcome to the Hive Lianam...I and a few others around here use DS also. If you get stuck just ask and I'm sure someone will help!

Chocolate...hhhhmmmm....chocolate.

paganeagle2001

Adventurous
Cake!!!!

All the best.

Richard

Cake 001.jpg

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yum...thanks, don't mind if I do

*grabs a cup of coffee and some cake, sits down on cushions *

frogimus

Adventurous
/me eyes cake, realizes what the wheat will do ,,,

I'll go for the fudge and coffee please.

*thanks Richard for the offer*

EDIT: awww, "/me" doesn't work on here...

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
/me eyes cake, realizes what the wheat will do ,,,

I'll go for the fudge and coffee please.

*thanks Richard for the offer*

EDIT: awww, "/me" doesn't work on here...

but..but..it's VIRTUAL cake. No calories, nothing that you might be allergic to!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
~grabs the chocolate fudge cake~ Move over Alisa, I need a little more room to sit. :D