• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

New Product Releases - While In Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
This is a thread to let all of those in the beta forum know what's been released

My goal here is to let those of you are are here beta testing the forums know about products that come out. We'd hoped to open up the forums officially today and tomorrow, but that's been delayed.

When the forums are actually open to all, I will give the CAs a heads up so that THEY can post their threads and let EVERYONE know about things that have come out.

Some who are here may start threads now :)

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Products out today!!

Stepping Out for Nymph Suit - A Pommerlis 3D Creation

FL Texture Set for the HW Horse - A Faery_Light 3D Creation

HiveWire Rocking Horse - A HiveWire 3D Creation by CGCubed, Christopher Creek Art, and CWRW

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I'm so excited about new stuff!!!

Chris! Thank you, THANK YOU for the Luna head morphs!! and of course thank you to all of the team members who helped get this set to market! What a Holiday GIFT!

and oh my gosh, FABIANA IS AT HIVEWIRE!?!?! WOOOOOOHOOOO!!! Now I have a "cord necklace" for Dawn (been making do with V4's made into a prop, and it's not easy to use). Fabi and her daughter do such magnificent work!

Last edited:

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
LOL, Lyne - since you wanted so much to post about these, I decided to move your post here and open the thread for comments :) . Since I'm doing that, I will unsticky it and keep it here after the forums open so that the CAs can see the "thank you" comments ;)

And yes, indeed - it's very exciting to have Fabi and her daughter Lucila at the Hive :).

Three very cool products today!!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
YEEEUUUPP AND I GOT EM ALL! LOL!! YAY! It's Christmas a teeny bit early! :imbiggrin:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
oh my gosh, FABIANA IS AT HIVEWIRE!?!?! WOOOOOOHOOOO!!! Fabi and her daughter do such magnificent work!
YES!!! Lyne's not the only happy camper now that Fabi and Lucila are here at the Hive!! :squee:

Miss B

CV-BEE
LOL, Lyne - since you wanted so much to post about these, I decided to move your post here and open the thread for comments :) . Since I'm doing that, I will unsticky it and keep it here after the forums open so that the CAs can see the "thank you" comments ;)
Excellent idea Alisa. ;)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yay! It's great that Fabiana and Lucila are at the Hive. I have my fingers crossed that means more Dawn (and Dusk) toys to spend money on!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
We're very fortunate to have a product here by Fabi and Lu! We're grateful that they've created something so lovely for our Dawn.

So excited to see the reaction and excitement here from those that know of there talent and abilities too!!!

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
:applause:I was VERY excited to find Fabiana & Lucila at HiveWire too! They create such lovely & wonderful things! I will be watching more!

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
Fabiana and Lucila !!!!!!!! I am doing a happy dance!!:) The quality of their work is so wonderful. I love the style and creative magic that goes into everything they do!

PS I had done a post in the Meadow before I saw this in the Show me the Honey, so I am not sure if you want to remove it or not--sorry--I was just overcome with excitement!!! doing my first render with them now!!

Last edited:

Miss B

CV-BEE
I have to wait 'til I get my checks next week, but I'll definitely be getting this set before the sale is over.

Aether, I look forward to seeing your render with them. ;)

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
I have one up in the Dawn render thread. I can never do full justice to her work, but I love these earrings and necklace, perfect for my elves and fairies!

Status
Not open for further replies.