• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

My mother passed away this monday

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
And yesterday we had a funeral.
She was diagnosed with a brain tumour in September, and with Grade 4 after the surgery. Had radio- and chemotherapy in past months but the battle was lost.
The only solace is it was unusually unpainful for this type of a tumour.
She was 73. Just a week after her birthday.
All of us her children and grandchildren will miss her.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
sad news .. condolences to your family..

my daughter was diagnosed with grade 4 brain tumour and was given less than 12 months to live when she was 14 years old..

that was 20 years ago this year. She celebrates her birthday next week. I hope she gets to 73 like your mum did.

R I P your mum :(

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
So sorry to hear of your mother's passing. Warm wishes of peace and comfort to you and your family during this difficult time.

Sorry to hear of your loss. My deepest condolences.

Been thru this myself last September and I'm still dealing with the inheritance. Just got the conformation yesterday that the lawsuit I thought I inheritated is terminated b/c it was criminal law (false oath) and not civil law, therefore it can't be inherited. Saved me several thousand Euros.

kobaltkween

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. You have my deepest sympathies. I hope you and your family can find strength in each other.