• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Mstene (and MsRo) items

mstene

New-Bee
Contributing Artist
As Rose2000 has mentioned =) We have moved over several of our items from RDNA. Some for Dawn, V4 and M4. Please check them out if you haven't previously! Thanks for welcoming them to the fold!

The 3D Artistry of Mstene
The 3D Artistry of Rose2000

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Very unusual products. Not the kind you would see in every other store. :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I really really really like "Shoteka" for V4!…… But since I have all but retired my V4, and with my bad hands it takes too much work to convert the textures with text or transformer I will have to pass… But! If you do the conversion from V4 to Dawn I'm right here with my money in hand!!! (Poser user here) :)