• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Morph Help

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
I am hopping that the hivemind can help me out on this.
I have a custom face morph for V4 that was made for me some time back and I am now thinking I would really like to have it redone for Dawn, unfortunately the kind person who made the V4 one doesn't have/use Dawn so can't transfer it for me and my own attempts have failed spectacularly.
Would there be any one out there who would be willing to tackle this for me please?
It appears I can happily make non specific morphs but when I am trying to get Dawn to look like a particular reference I fail. Big time.
I don't have a lot of resources but am happy to find some way to reimburse for help with this :)

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
I made a start on this today, using your reference pics and notes as a guide. Let me know what you would like changed.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
I finally got time to revisit this. I used the images you sent me to do a quick texture on the morphed head.

DreamerComp.jpg

Let me know what you think of it so far.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
I guess you are happy with it ;). I will transfer the morph to Dawn soon, then figure out how to send the Pose file to you.