• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Meet the Lion

Cdl

Inspired
Ok so for those that don't know me I'm CDL (Coeur-de-lion) and no i'm not French, I have been making art for many years but been off the radar for the past 3-4 due to computer Issues but i'm back and raring to go (if i ever finish rebuilding my runtime) I will probably be rusty but at least my mind is as deranged as ever (Ask Alisa how bad that can be) I mainly work with Toons or animals?creatures but some more normal stuff does occour now and then. I am from England but now live in the Netherlands and i'm a serious geek, if you really want to know more just ask.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Now I can just call you Lion here since you've explained the Cdl thingy...:p

Yeah, this lion rambles through forums, crashing into things and breaking them. But he's so lovable that no one minds too much! ;). Feed him cookies and he'll be yours forever! And he weaves wonderful stories!!

Hey, Lion - have you seen the upcoming HW Big Kitty?
Hivewire Big Cat Has Begun!
LOOOOONG THREAD where Chris is posting WIP stuff, and Laurie (CWRW, one of our amazing CAs) has some WIP of the texture...like this

Hivewire Big Cat Has Begun!

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
and all this time I thought cdl meant commercial drivers license... which is what you need to drive vehicles over a certain size, or a certain type, or to drive professionally as a chauffer or bus or truck driver.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well I know I welcomed you to the Hive in one of our numerous threads, but just wanted to say it again, and look forward to seeing some of your work. :)

Cdl

Inspired
Thanks Alisa yeah I saw the cat, I'm pleased that it looks like it will cover the small big cats.
Sun fire the only driving I do is driving people crazy.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
I have welcomed you elsewhere but I don't mind at all doing it again :) Nice to see you here at the Hive and as a bone fide thread wrecker/tangenteer myself it's good to welcome another on board. Cheers!