• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Mannequin For Dawn

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hey, would anyone happen to know of a mannequin set up for Dawn, similar to what was done for V4/M4?

I'd be happy with just poses and nice smooth breaks to hide things like head, different arm, torso, and leg lengths, and of course hands and feet.

While I'm asking, is there such a critter for Dusk?

Or anyone want to give it a try, and I'll help you test it?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hmmmm, interesting. I think I have the V4 one, as I thought it was a great asset for doing a more unusual render of clothing, especially if I want the scene to look like the inside of a dress shop. ;)

I'm not sure I've seen one for Dawn, but I'd certainly like one, if someone decides to "give it a try". ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Exactly. I think I even had a small one, like from the bust to top of neck, which is good for showing off necklaces and such. Of course, with not all of my content moved over from the old laptop . . . yet . . . I'd probably have to dig around on my backup drive for them. :(

Miss B

CV-BEE
True, I have that, but I don't think there are other poses for it. I'm not sure if that pose would always work, but it's a thought.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yeah I thought about it, and it wouldn't always work, but it could work in some cases.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I don't have the Dawn statue, but if its based off of Dawn, wouldn't other of her poses work (of course there'd be missing pieces and maybe the Ivy wouldn't work) :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'd love to see if its possible Miss B, it might have to go on my wish list if it does :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well, I just downloaded it, as I don't have it on this new-ish laptop, so will play with it tomorrow.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The problem I have is a lack of ability to make the morphs. Materials I have... by the boat load, or so it seems when I look in my materials folder. LOL.