• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Making pure, chemical/additive free home made white bread!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I have perfected my home made bread over many years...making bread is a science....so for those of you that need PURE bread with no chemicals, no additives of any kind here is a link:

mybread

Busy crazy weekend with my son, daughter in law, grand daughter, and her fiancé here to close up the open dry walls and ceiling parts from having my home water pipes re done! In the meantime, so as not to leave my first grand daughter out, I set up this new page about my bread for her...since she suffers from the same IBS and FM as I do... I hope it helps...

oh and FYI... that type of bread machine should only cost about $125-$150 at most, so shop around...I just put a link to one store I found so you could see what it looks like...same for the type of yeast... shop around. :)

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I've been making bread for years. That's my recipe also except I also add olive oil - and pepperoni.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
I grew up on home made bead. As an Italian family we ate a lot of bread to the tune of 10 to 15 loaves a week for years. In 2010 my dear mother passed away and I made the last batch for her ever before she passed so she could eat her bread to the end. I have not made any since. Too much work for just me. I miss her and my dad and of course the great crusty sesame bread I loved for so long. Funny she showed her grand children how to make it but after her death all my sisters family discovered a gluten intolerance and of course her home made bread was struck from everyone's diet.
I envy those who can eat home made bread.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
:) I added my PHOTOS to a second page now...and more details...this whole project as I said was done for my grand daughter who needs my kind of bread and the help to learn how to make it...

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
That looks so good! I had a bread machine a long time ago but have been making bread without it since losing it. Looking at those photos makes me wish I had another one.