• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Madness abounds

Aelin

Eager
Beginning tomorrow, it's the Halloween annual event of Fantasy Attic forum. You'll find it here which for the moment 1 free pack by day.
We'll see if we have more before the end of month. :)

Just a little reminder: when you come on the page, an audio lector is immediatly opened. You can stop it, it is just below the presentation text.

Have fun! ;)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Thanks in advance for all the madness to everyone who's participating!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
There's lots of cool stuff guys and I do have a few things for this year in the rotation............ I will have to dig out my freebie grab bag.

If you happen to have Dawn's Free FaxF Christmas Outfit, these are some free Sexy Witch textures for it from last year Blair Witch Texture Pack for Sanbie's FaxF Outfit : Attic's Free Zone
There are also some Christmas Ones if you want to think ahead
Blue Snowflake for Sanbies FAXmas Outfit for V4 : Attic's Free Zone It says V4 , but it's for Dawn.
Outfit Link
FAXmas Outfit for Dawn : Attic's Free Zone

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Thanks Aelin. I always like checking out the Halloween freebies each year.

Aelin

Eager
Thank you NPA :oops:

Today we have again a new freebie, but it will free only 1 week.

And we have more freebies than days in the month, so keep eyes very opened! :alien:

Aelin

Eager
Today is again a chance for having 2 freebies. But... it seems we have a little issue to catch the temporary freebie. I have signaled that to DarkAngel, so when the issue is fixed I'll be back toward you.
Waiting, Prae shared a freebie yesterday. And today it's Chiron who made one (yes we have a wise Centaur in the place ;) ); Summoner is the other who made something for today.

Aelin

Eager
We never know when we need of a good excuse to call the plumber lol
DarkAngel has fixed the issue now on Summoner's pack :)

darkangel

My deepest apologies but the gremlins/spooks got into the mechanics of the store. Caught them all and thoroughly chastised them for playing in there and sent them all to their holding cells -- for now.

All links have been fixed as Aelin said.

Thanks for having fun again this year.