• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lisa's Botanicals

eclark1894

Visionary
I mostly have Lisa's flowers from her days at DAZ. But I was wondering if she's made any updates to them, including movement morphs and rigging? I mostly use the flowers in static renders, but I do admit to some curiosity in seeing them animated blowing in the wind, or blooming. Any thoughts on doing something like that?

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
Since I have nearly all of the flowers she had from her days at DAZ, I also am curious about that.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Rigged flowers would certainly be cool. I would love to see them blowing in the wind, or play with instancing and create meadows. I would also really love to do what Ken is doing with his birds and update my flower and plant models in the same way. There is so much more that can be done now than when they were created.

We are a small team and we all wear more than one hat. have not been able to make the time to work on Lisa's Botanicals at all. I am looking forward to that changing at some point. We have a lot of things behind the scenes to get through first.

Hornet3d

Wise
Rigged flowers would be good, I use the flowers quite a lot many of which I also purchased when they were at Daz. More recently I have added a few I did not have and also purchased some of the gorgeous textures that are on sale here at Hivewire.