• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Karth´s Corner

Karth

Eager
Contributing Artist
Thanks Lyne :)
I guess she mentioned it in the Update Thread that she zipped it to one file .

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Ah... had not gone to that thread...now just waiting for Alisa to find my note about the store button.... :)
Halloween Hugs! :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hmmm - Something strange must have happened when it was updated last night . I'll have Lisa check into it.

But yes, both the DS & Poser versions are in one file ending in -ds

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
But yes, both the DS & Poser versions are in one file ending in -ds
Wouldn't it have been better to just take the "-ds" off the file name, or would that cause more problems for those who already have the DS only version if, for some reason, there's any further updates?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Unfortunately, we can't change the file name, for the same reason we can't add another zip. It would make it so people who purchased previously will be able to download the files anymore

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhhh. OK, it was just a thought. I'm not familiar with the store software HW uses, so wasn't sure if that was a no-no.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Ohhhh Karth, you sweetie, those booties for (POSER too, THANK YOU!!) Luna are ADORABLE!! Grabbed up my pair this am! :)

Karth

Eager
Contributing Artist
Thanks so much Lyne :)
Very happy to hear that.

Was not sure if i should subdivide the mesh more so that i can add that fuzzy too for superfly..
i forget so much things at the moment...if there is another solution please anyone..send me a note and i will update :)

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Ohhhh Karth, you sweetie, those booties for (POSER too, THANK YOU!!) Luna are ADORABLE!! Grabbed up my pair this am! :)

I saw them to! They are soooo cute! Wishlisted them for now, as soon as things are a bit quiet down here I'll treat myself to a shopping day at the Hive!

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
here the home booties and the Pink smock dress :)

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
She's got that in her room????!!!!!
Who is her decorator?! I want that to!
Love what you did with the animals, it's a gorgeous image! Great work on the poses by the way!