• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Is there a way to convert to Luna

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
Is there a way to convert clothing, hair or textures to Baby Luna? I got her but not much content for her.

Or what is a good software to create clothing for her? Cheap or free as I am on a budget.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Hi, are you using DS? If so it's easy to make clones for her of Dusk and Dawn but she doesn't have much in the way of templates for her yet. I currently use ZBrush but Hex is still relatively cheap and what I started with...

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
You mentioned having Poser Pro 11 in another thread - the fitting room should work for you.

I'd suggest going to youtube and searching for Poser fitting Room - you'll find tutorials to help you use it :)

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Is there a way to convert clothing, hair or textures to Baby Luna? I got her but not much content for her.

Or what is a good software to create clothing for her? Cheap or free as I am on a budget.

Not conversions, but I do have several freebie clothing items for Luna.
https://www.dana-anderson.com/FreeStuff.aspx

Christmas freebie, Poser and DS versions:
http://thefantasiesattic.net/xmas/2015/zips/PFDLunaChristmas-Poser.zip (Poser version)
http://thefantasiesattic.net/xmas/2015/zips/PFDLunaChristmas-DS-eb.zip (DS version)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
I downloaded and use both what Dana posted and the Christmas freebie...really excellent clothing by Glitterati.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
My brain is fried...I remember Lyne asked this over at the old forum but I can't remember the answer. I'll check and let you know.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
This is Actor>Head>Mouth>Incisors Lower dialed to 0.500, so yes, there's a morph dial.

LunaLowerTeeth.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Hi, you can dial in the top four teeth or the bottom four teeth or all eight teeth.

Lyne wanted some tongue morphs which I was going to look at. I can always see if I can provide some morph to do Luna's teeth individually when I do that...but I need to finish Diva first.

Edited to add...didn't see Glitter's post...does using .5 only dial in two?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Just checked the new head pack for Luna and that contains two upper and two lower teeth morphs under
Actor/01Head/09_Mouth/01_Morphs.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Hi, you can dial in the top four teeth or the bottom four teeth or all eight teeth.

Lyne wanted some tongue morphs which I was going to look at. I can always see if I can provide some morph to do Luna's teeth individually when I do that...but I need to finish Diva first.

Edited to add...didn't see Glitter's post...does using .5 only dial in two?

Yes, dialing 0.05 dials in 2, higher dials in 4

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
As Janet posted in your other thread about Luna's teeth, you must inject the BabyLunaBase.INJ in order to get her "incisors", which you can access by selecting the Body actor for Luna.