• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Is Renderosity Down?

• Thread starter Deleted member 325
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 325

Or is it just me? I cannot seem to access anything on Renderosity. All I am getting is the title bar, the search, and my profile name - everything else is grey and none of the pages are loading.

D

Deleted member 325

Ok, I will put my paranoia away then. Hopefully it clears up soon (the Renderosity issue, not my paranoia... though it would be nice for that to clear up too)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well Kage, you're luckier than me, because I can't even Log In. I do a full scan of my laptop the first of every month, and usually all the cookies get deleted, so I often have to log back in to all my forums, except Renderosity is giving me a blank page when I click on the Log In link.

I've already sent an email to one of the moderators there with a screenshot of what I'm seeing, but with the holiday weekend here in the US, I don't know how many, if any, of their site dev team is around to fix the issue.

D

Deleted member 325

yup - I had logged out to see if it was an issue with constant log in and I can not log back in.

Miss B

CV-BEE
YES!! Thanks for letting us know it's back in working order. :D

I guess there was someone from their dev team working this weekend. ;)

D

Deleted member 325

I just saw the email from Admins, yes it is fixed, they fixed it around 2:30pm EST.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhh, so it's been fixed for about 2 hours. Guess I should've tried again sooner, but I just figured it wasn't going to be fixed until after the holiday.