• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Is it possible to take out translations in poses?

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
In Poser you save the poses so they don't move around on the x,y, and z translations. Is this possible in Daz Studio?

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Here's the TLDR:
Make sure there are no translations in the BODY, the translations should be in the hip.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
You can also lock the figure and that way it wont dance around the XYZ. If you look at the XYZ translations, there is an open lock if you click on the to the left of the cog wheel on the translations slide that controls your settings. Select your figure and to lock the translation just click the lock icon so that the lock is in the closed position, but you probably need to put in the read me how to unlock it if the customer needs too.

tparo

Engaged
QAV-BEE
You can also lock the figure and that way it wont dance around the XYZ. If you look at the XYZ translations, there is an open lock if you click on the to the left of the cog wheel on the translations slide that controls your settings. Select your figure and to lock the translation just click the lock icon so that the lock is in the closed position, but you probably need to put in the read me how to unlock it if the customer needs too.

As a customer I would find this as annoying as hell. If you are going to be a vendor I feel that its best to learn to do things the expected standard way.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
3WComics is correct - to pass QA only the hip should have any X Y or Z settings. The body must be 0 for all.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I need to reread that myself- I really need to do some new pose packs! Been so long I've forgotten how:)