• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Immortal Moments Arts Products at HiveWire 3D

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
It is time! It is exciting for me! I don't even know what to say here, but I'm a real girl, now.
Here is where Hopefully the notices, sneak peeks and excitement will grow till you are just as excited as I am! lol

Fuzzy for Sleeper for Baby Luna is live! I hop you all enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed creating them. It's been a wonderful learning process to make the best product possible and I'm very thankful for all the help that I have been given by staff and by the wonderful people of the Hive!

Fuzzy for Sleeper for Baby Luna - An Immortal Moments Arts and Sunfire Collaboration at HiveWire 3D

And it's so cool how versatile it is! Dawn, Dusk, Diva, Luna, everyone can enjoy!

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
And for those who want to "collect them all" I did a freebie of 4 sleepers for The Fantasy Attic's Christmas give-away, that are completely different than these.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I have other freebies in the resources section for those interested.

Working on a couple of more collab projects, too soon to say what, yet! But, they are awesome!