• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

ImagineX

Admirable
Our very first product here at the Hive. ImagineX is glad to be a part of the HiveWire 3D community!
Big plans for the future.
Check out The Stiletto Chair
Newsletter 600X800.png

HomePage Ad 368X160.jpg

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Welcome to the Hive, ImagineX! And that's a cracker first product. Love your chair :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Cool stuff ! Welcome, ImagineX!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Welcome to HiveWire ImagineX. That's definitely an interesting chair you've got there. ;)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
ooooo!!! almost bought it ... but it's just for DS... any chance it will be for Poser too? LOVE IT!

ImagineX

Admirable
I am truly glad you like it - darn missed a sale :( - unfortunately I am not accustomed to creating products for Poser. I have been creating DS products and have been consumed by it. I should honestly look into the possibilities. Thank you for your comment!!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Very Kewl Corset and Chair!!! I love the lace insets and the variety of colors you have with the chair!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I am truly glad you like it - darn missed a sale :( - unfortunately I am not accustomed to creating products for Poser. I have been creating DS products and have been consumed by it. I should honestly look into the possibilities. Thank you for your comment!!
Well, you'll have another sale from me if you ever get around to converting it to Poser. ;)

ImagineX

Admirable
Thank you all so much I appreciate the comments. Of course the sales as well (teehee)
I am working on an Off Shoulder Dress for Dawn as well as a Super Sexy Outfit for Dawn - I have a Leather V Neck Tank for Dawn submitted and moving thru the process now :) :)
I certainly hope everybody like them.
Anyone interested in a sneak peak of the dress?