• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I'm heeereeeeee (vaskania)

Lissa_xyz

I break polygons.
Finally getting some things in order and got around to registering here.

Why the change in name? Well, Vaskania started out as my online gaming name, so I'm going back to using it for that only, and Pixolygon will take over as my handle in art related incidents things. Feel free to continue calling me Vask, either or. :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
HI THERE!! OH gosh, my brain really still 'knows' you as Vaskania... but I'll re-train it! LOL! WELCOME BACK!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
LOL, Not sure if my brain can be retrained ;)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Woohoo! the old gang is reforming nicely! Great to see you back and in fine form :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yay! You do realise I'm probably going to shorten you new name to Pixie....?? I'm just gunna have to...great to see you back.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Yay! She made it! Glad to have you back, Vask!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I see it too. That will definitely help those of us who can't remember something from one day to the next :wink:

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
You can't see any of those sigs on mobile, Vask, but this forum plays much nicer on mobile than the previous. Pics show always, no drama using smilies and I really like the alert system.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Check that you have see signatures ticked in preferences. I know I didn't and had to go and change it. Didn't realise until I read this thread...

Lissa_xyz

I break polygons.
Check that you have see signatures ticked in preferences. I know I didn't and had to go and change it. Didn't realise until I read this thread...
That was it! Thanks! Also found the black/green theme. Much easier on my eyeballs.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Pix, or Pixol, or Pixoly, or Pixolygon, or Pixie or Vask. Very good to see you in here.

Thanks for joining in, and hope all is well.