• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

i´m back

McGyver

Energetic
I believe the fires mininessie is talking about are in Galicia Spain... At the moment, Spain and Portugal have been experiencing numerous brush fires and due to the number of separate fires, the belief so far is at least in some areas, that this looks like a deliberate act of arson.
The loss of life and property over the entire area has been pretty heavy, in Galicia at least three are know to have perished.
@ mininessie...
Sorry if I'm off on any of that, I'm going by an article I read two days ago and one this morning.
I hope the rain brings some relief and does not cause worse problems.
I also hope all your loved ones and friends are okay too.
It's pretty terrible what happened and I hope the area is able to recover quickly.
I'm glad to hear you were not too badly affected... And sorry I didn't realize you were afflicted by this disaster until now... For some reason I thought you were in France, not Spain... I'm bad with remembering where people are from... But I forget where I live sometimes...
Stay safe and I hope there are no further problems in your area and the fires are extinguished quickly everywhere.
Good luck.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Yes I'm in Galicia... And thank you for your words...don't worry i sometimes don't remember too where each one live so i understand. ;)
Thanks!

Hornet3d

Wise
I believe the fires mininessie is talking about are in Galicia Spain... At the moment, Spain and Portugal have been experiencing numerous brush fires and due to the number of separate fires, the belief so far is at least in some areas, that this looks like a deliberate act of arson.
The loss of life and property over the entire area has been pretty heavy, in Galicia at least three are know to have perished.
@ mininessie...
Sorry if I'm off on any of that, I'm going by an article I read two days ago and one this morning.
I hope the rain brings some relief and does not cause worse problems.
I also hope all your loved ones and friends are okay too.
It's pretty terrible what happened and I hope the area is able to recover quickly.
I'm glad to hear you were not too badly affected... And sorry I didn't realize you were afflicted by this disaster until now... For some reason I thought you were in France, not Spain... I'm bad with remembering where people are from... But I forget where I live sometimes...
Stay safe and I hope there are no further problems in your area and the fires are extinguished quickly everywhere.
Good luck.

Yes I'm in Galicia... And thank you for your words...don't worry i sometimes don't remember too where each one live so i understand. ;)
Thanks!

Add me to the list of people that did not know you lived in Spain, I tend to have a default thought that everyone is based in the US. I know they are not but I guess I would be right more times than I am wrong :).

Being in the UK, and therefore part of Europe (despite what politicians might say), the fires there have been covered quite a lot over here and the pictures were horrific enough as it was. If I had understood at the time you were lived there the horror and concern would have risen considerably. Let's hope they come to an end very soon.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Yes...the good side is that people is helping a lot to the ones that lost their things.. Solidarity is a good quality on our area often.
And yes...Portugal is having a bad time too with fires.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
:grouphug: ohh, just found this thread... @mininessie I'm glad you are ok now!! We actually do have "fire-bugs" here on the west coast of the USA.... at least in San Diego... and it's horrible for the innocent people!! We've had a cooler summer than normal, but heat "due" on Monday...so hoping all the 'new brush/weeds' grown from a LOT of rain last 2 winters will not be 'used' by those evil people again....

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Stay safe! Bush fires are devasting wherever they are. I still remember the sky from the Ash Wednesday fires...it looked very scary and that was from a distance. I hope your loved ones are fine also...:grouphug:

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I too am happy you are doing well. All is small potatoes compared to how much worse it could be , you an your family are most important than a telephone or internet. Blessed be you are good.
of course, other people had it worse...i thank God for be ok

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
:grouphug: ohh, just found this thread... @mininessie I'm glad you are ok now!! We actually do have "fire-bugs" here on the west coast of the USA.... at least in San Diego... and it's horrible for the innocent people!! We've had a cooler summer than normal, but heat "due" on Monday...so hoping all the 'new brush/weeds' grown from a LOT of rain last 2 winters will not be 'used' by those evil people again....
Fire is a terrible thing i hope it don't last.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Stay safe! Bush fires are devasting wherever they are. I still remember the sky from the Ash Wednesday fires...it looked very scary and that was from a distance. I hope your loved ones are fine also...:grouphug:
Thanks God we are all ok here...thank you!

quietrob

Extraordinary
This is why I thought you lived in our neck of the woods. I live about 90 miles (about 145 KM) away from Lyne and we have fire bugs and copycats who decide they want to make a fire too!

Lyne...I'm also sorry about stealing your Chargers. :D (Let them figure that one out)

@darkangel is right. Everything is small potatoes compared to your family doing well. We shall rebuild!

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Yes...madness is all over the world... I feel for the poor people that lost all...when it comes from nature force you understand it is unpredictably most of times... But when someone do it on purpose... That is a horrible feeling.
Hope it ends very soon in all the world.