• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

i´m back

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
hello...we have been without any conection since monday,because surrounding fires burnt a thelephon tower and the wires...no internet..no telephon no mobile phone...thank God it was the only problem for us...other people lost all in the fires...they were intentionally and afected all the region in almost 100 places.

‘Fall from hell’ in Galicia as fires lay waste to region

Good to have you back in the pocket of honey here at the Hive.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
How scary, mininessie! Glad to know you're OK.

I hope that "river of rain" hitting the PNW doesn't cause landslide problems in the fire areas, though I'm sure that rain would be a welcome assist to the firefighters.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
i hope so Glitterati3D ...at least we have a fresh air now...on monday the air was dense with the smoke and all the light was orange...we had to have the windows closed at home...and people only went out if really necesary

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Oh, yikes!

So sad to hear about this and all who were affected :(

I'm glad you're ok - stay safe.

To have so many that are being deliberately set!!! I hope they catch those responsible.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Goodness Mininessie, what a horrific thing to have to go through. It's bad enough with the wild fires that we have here on the west coast USA, but to have fires deliberately set, that's far worse.

Glad to hear you and your family are OK. Stay safe.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I'm so glad you are safe. The fires here in CA are just horrible right now. I can't even watch the news. It's heartbreaking!