• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I lost my sister last night.

eclark1894

Visionary
I found out that my sister passed last night. She was my middle and last sister, and the only sibling I had left. She was the oldest of us two. Say hello to your sisters and brothers while you can folks. I was halfway expecting this, but it doesn't help.

I've never felt so alone in my life.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
So sad to hear this, Earl. My heart is with you.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm so sorry to hear this Earl, especially around the holidays. :( My thoughts are with you.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Sorry for your loss, Earl! I know Christmas will never be the same. Lost mom last December.

Dana

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
You have my deepest empathy. Losing a loved one at this time of year is very painful. Sadly, even knowing it's coming there is no way to really prepare or brace for it. It is my hope that you at least have close friends to spend the holidays with, I know all too well how hard they are to bear alone.

robert952

Brilliant
My deepest condolences. I can not imagine losing a sibling. I believe it has to be difficult.

Prayers for you and your family.

Hornet3d

Wise
My deepest thoughts are with you, losing anyone is so difficult even if it is half expected in some way. I always feel it is even harder at this time of year so I really feel for you. I know when I lost my mother a few years ago I was suddenly filled with horror with the realisation that I was now essentially an orphan. Losing someone can hit you very hard, stay safe a remember people are thinking of you at this really bad time for you.

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Sorry for your loss Earl ! my deepest condolences ..