• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I did it.....

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Well, I finally did it,....I tweeted....
Yesss, I finally opened a twitter account and I think I allready follow HiveWire, not sure
Anyhew, I'm still Pommerlis on Twitter so if anyone want to follow me you can find me under that name.
I think I have accounts on everything now except LinkIt or something,...now all I need is a smartphone....great!
LOL

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
HAHAHA... not a recent picture but I do look OK. This cute young barista last night at Philz Coffee shop told me I looked handsome and that was after a hella long day doing hair at the salon so............ OK... *bashful look*

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I start to look just like my mum, spitting image almost.
People keep telling me aswell. It's a bit double, I don't want to look old but I do want to look like my mum.
She had the most gorgeous white hair in the end, she kept coloring it purple but it was white by nature LOL

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I used to have clients that liked when I would put on a color wash of violet or blue.... Some more subtle others very intense. LOL

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I remember that photo of you Richard. Not sure which forum I've seen it on, but I definitely remember it.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I think I used it briefly on the DAZ forums, not sure if I used it here on the old Hivewire forums.... it's my main on line photo I use...

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I wish I had white grey hair now so I could colour it like a rainbow without having to bleach and damage it white first :p

McGyver

Energetic
Twitter...
I literally think that would be impossible for me.
That and there is this really obnoxious guy who...
Ah, never mind...
I've been thinking of giving in and opening a Facebook account, but not for the same reason most people have been trying to get me to.
I've been resisting social media because it insists on itself so much... And people I know insist on showing me their pages all the time and if anything that just serves as a warning to not go there...
I see it's practicality and usefulness, but I don't know...
I go to open an account and I'm like... "I don't know...."
Then someone will show me something and I'll be... "oh yeah, that's why..."
If someone could invent "antisocial media" I'd be down for that...
You open an account, tell everyone to go to hell and never check back...
Can't be that hard to make that and definitely easy to keep up with.
That and the idea of "following" people is just weird to me... What happened to good old fashioned stalking?
Seems kinda lazy to just virtually "follow" them.
You don't even get the exercise of hiding in the bushes...
If I decide to open a social media account, I'd have to feel it might have some chance of changing the world for the better... No way I'd be able to do that in 140 characters....
I could piss people off right proper in fifty or less... but joy and harmony... Probably not.
I really think we need more joy and harmony.
Probably chocolate pudding and bacon too... But definitely joy and harmony.
Well, good luck and congrats.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I wish I had white grey hair now so I could colour it like a rainbow without having to bleach and damage it white first :p

Well, my mum did. She went zoooming in her wheelchair around the home with blue, purple, green, pink in her hair. Much to the dismay of a certain headnurse-person of the section she was living in, my mum wasn't senile. She was paralyzed because of a stroke and lived semi-independant.
I even had to come in once to have a "stern talk" about what mum was doing. She apparently had organized a protest-march through the hallways of the home to demonstrate for better treatment LOL
I told the nurse-person that my mother was still my senior and that I was not raised nor in the habit of correcting my mothers behaviour. I suggested the head-nurse to try and have a civil conversation about the subject with my mum like grown-up people are suppose to do.

What happened to good old fashioned stalking?

ROFLLOL,....
*not to self; stop reading posts from McGyver while drinking coffee*

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
@McGyver We can be your Secret Circle and carry on on Fb. I don't know if you would be a good fit for Twitter.. you do like to type so that limitation would probably annoy you after about a minute! lol I can be the same way, one of the reasons I stopped using it for years! Now I just post political stuff and other bits there. Funny thing is that the MINUTE I opened the account.. TRUMP started following me. I blocked all three of his accounts right away. Gahhhhhhhhhhh :eek:

McGyver

Energetic
@McGyver Funny thing is that the MINUTE I opened the account.. TRUMP started following me. I blocked all three of his accounts right away. Gahhhhhhhhhhh :eek:
Okay... Even if there is a one in 88 zillion chance of that happening, I'm never opening a Facebook account now...
I think I'd rather be followed by hungry incontinent hyenas...
But even without that, realistically, every time someone shows me anything on Facebook, I seriously get reminded of why I haven't so far...

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
No no no... that was Twitter. I don't even know if tRUMP has a Fb account. LOL