• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

HW Thoroughbred question

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
OK..I love the thoroughbred morph for our Harry, and the racing tack for him. We also have a race track for him to stretch his legs on. But..I can't seem to find the jockey outfits that are shown in the promo images ? Can anyone point me in the right direction ? We can't have naked jockeys..not in public, at least :)

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
I think it's the outfit from Daz? I have a dynamic outfit not released yet for Dusk but that probably won't be ready this side of Christmas.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, folks have talked about jockey sets for Dusk, but I don't think anyone's attempted them as yet.

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
The Daz one is for Genesis, of course. The hold up on mine is rigging the boots- at least, rigging them WELL and without crashing (and and taking the file with it in the process of crashing). Outfit's otherwise pretty much finished.

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
Thanks for your replies everyone. I guess I'll be patient until something turns up :) Too bad the Daz stuff is for Genesis - I'm strictly V4/M4 and Dawn/Dusk.