• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP Hunter 3D's Upcoming Products (featuring Dawn 2.0)

eclark1894

Visionary
Nice – but difficult!

It’s hard to get collars to drape like that with Dynamic cloth. It can be done with Borge coat having the collars turned and then pinned with hard/soft decorated groups, but that can be difficult to drape in extreme poses. Easier to turn the collar a bit and adjust the fold resistance and then let it drape as it falls.
The tie just wouldn’t be possible.
With a collared shirt the problem is having to drape the vest over it and then the coat over both. Which is why I didn’t attempt a collar for Borge.
Probably best to make that vest sleeveless as well.

Anyway here’s a real quick throw on for Borge as a concept;-

Most collars aren't draped, they're formed. Simply model the collar as it should be.

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
For these ones I've made the Borge (Dusk and LHomme) Outfit more of the Swarve Swordsman type, whereas the Borghild (Dawn and LaFemme) Outfit is more of the Rough Warrior.

So here's a few more for the Borge Swordman's outfit:
Rapier 01.jpg

Rapier 03.jpg

Rapier 02.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
They're mostly dynamic, except for pieces like shoes/boots, etc. that are conforming.

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
For some genres of the Borge and Borghild outfits I’ve made them to have a different style for each item - as can be seen above in Borghild (Dawn) Sleepwear and Warrior.

For some I’ve standardised them to have just a few set styles – as per the Borge Mage, which has one style for all pants/shirt and three styles for the coat (overcoat, half coat and jacket).

Originally I was making Dusk’s Rogue/Warrior to match with Dawn. But then I decided to add a fancy jacket with the pants (as well as the plain shirt) and give him a rapier instead of a two handed sword.

So I made his coat less savage-warrior like and came up with the more swarve swordsman style.
Hence I binned the warrior style for Dusk and left Dawn as the real hard-slog fighter.

And the binned outfits grow :p
MailShirt.jpg

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
You don't by any chance have gloves do you?
Sorry no. Not with this outfit :unsure:

Although some of the boots are as high as your picture (as shown with Flash, Wonder Woman & Harley) and the stockings in my top picture are like your ones, I just layered them over a pair of black pants.
Hope this helps :)

Oh, and I've already reworked those blue boots.

Edit: Borghild boots are not the high heel version per posts #40 to #45, but the flat heel version in the posts after #45

Last edited:

eclark1894

Visionary
Sorry no. Not with this outfit :unsure:

Although some of the boots are as high as your picture (as shown with Flash, Wonder Woman & Harley) and the stockings in my top picture are like your ones, I just layered them over a pair of black pants.
Hope this helps :)

Oh, and I've already reworked those blue boots.

Edit: Borghild boots are not the high heel version per posts #40 to #45, but the flat heel version in the posts after #45

I can probably still work with this.