• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP Hunter 3D's Upcoming Products (featuring Dawn 2.0)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Looking good, though I'm not quite sure what that design is on the White Nightie. The darker grey color that matches the trim on the top and shoulder straps. I like the shiny White parts on the plain white fabric, but I can't make out those grey parts on her buttocks, as well as the lower portion of her breasts, as well as other parts of the front and back. Those I'm not too crazy about.

My only other comment is, for the "Red and Black", I think I'd name it "Burgundy and Black", as the red looks like a red wine color. Oh, you could call it Red Wine and Black. When I think of "red", I think of a bright red like a tomato.

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
I'm not quite sure what that design is on the White Nightie.
Is this better?
Nightie White c.jpg

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
For the final mat I was thinking of another evening wear dress.
What do you think of this one in Emerald Velvet?

Evening Emerald a.jpg

Evening Emerald b.jpg

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
That emerald really works well! I wonder how it would like with a pattern on it. Like the white nightie.

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
Here it is (I went with a floral pattern just in the metallic mat).

And I thought I'd try the middle top as well.
Evening Emerald c.jpg

Evening Emerald d.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
I'm liking the new look, but I don't think I'd use such a full hair with the hat, as it looks like it's floating in the air.

Hat's like that need flatter, sleeker hairstyles.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, see now that hair is perfect. Dana does have a good idea though, but not all vendors who create hair include the "hat" morphs, so using the sleeker looking hair is better.

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
Although the Green Dress was not made for punk I decided to colour the Hat and Cane for it in any case;

Is the emerald colour on the boots ok?
I went for a darker hat and lighter boots :unsure:

Punk Green.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
I'm liking the color of the boots. Besides, there will be times a lady might not want to carry a cane, or wear a hat, but she'll always need shoes/boots to go with the dress. ;)