• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP Hunter 3D's Upcoming Products (featuring Dawn 2.0)

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
And one more showing the shirt draped with loose fit, rather than the body shirt;
Shirt Loose.jpg

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
Cyborg Dawn: with and without internal lighting

I tried many different settings for emissive objects to light her up from the inside, but in the end I thought nothing could beat a coloured point light placed inside her.

I found point lights much more versatile, they can go in her head chest or abdomen and you can easily change their colour or intensity and, best of all, they render without the problem of fireflies everywhere.

CyberDawn01.png
CyberDawn02.png