• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP Hunter 3D's Upcoming Products (featuring Dawn 2.0)

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
I'm still working on the Borge/Borghild outfits and I hope to be wrapping them up soon.

Here's a few matching mage outfits for Dusk and Dawn;

Arcane Two1.png

Blood Two1.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That first one isn't "panties". It's a one piece set . . . something like a bathing suit.

eclark1894

Visionary
If you did the Flash suit with a white cape, you'd have one for Mary Marvel. Mary's always been my third favorite heroine.

1581342672680.png

Also, a new jacket or coat and fishnets would give you either Black Canary or Zatanna.

1581342930475.png

eclark1894

Visionary
So then, who is 1st & 2nd :D
Wonder Woman and Supergirl in that order. I like Black Canary more than Zatanna, but both wear those fishnets. :)

Btw, and you could see if anybody agrees with me, but your capes need to be wider. When you use wind force on them they should billow out in the back.

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
A few days ago Me195 posted a great render on the “Show Us Your Dusk Renders, …” forum, where he showcased a selection from Dusk’s Borge outfit for the Arcane Mage :cool::cool::cool:

So I thought I’d show here a selection for the Blood Mage fitted to L’Homme;

LHomme 01.jpg

LHomme 02.jpg