• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP Hunter 3D's Upcoming Products (featuring Dawn 2.0)

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
And one more...

BorgeBorhghild 03.png

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
Yes, all of them are pretty cool. :)
Thanks Miss B
I think I’ve rendered so Soo many of these outfits they are starting to all blend together :coffee:

Loving these Doug (I'm especially fond of the superheros :))
Thanks. Yeah, I like the superhero ones too. There are a dozen of those each for the Borge & Borghild outfits of which I’ve posted about half of their WIP’s here.
I’m sure Me195 will post some more as he beta tests them.

Hey Rae134 someone once mentioned that I should ask you if you’d like to do some promo renders, so if you’d like to do some renders of these Superheroes I could certainly send you the files.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'd love to, just PM me and I'll give you my email that I use for Dropbox (or send me a dropbox link in the PM) :)

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
I’ve now decided to make the Borge (Dusk’s) mages somewhat different to the Borghild (Dawn’s) range (except for the ice mage, it will remain as is).
In fact the ice mage coat that Dawn is wearing in the render above isn’t hers, its Dusk’s coat. Likewise for the Mage Spell Ball.
And the thinning on top hair here for Dusk is from his cyberpunk range. (I binned his hair as per his previous renders)

So here’s a WIP of a Blood Mage for Borge.

BorgeBlood01.jpg

Last edited:

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
I like that we got Baby Luna with the new Poser upgrade. A baby character is not something I would have thought of getting, but the more I use it the more I like it. Now I’m going to have to make a full set of clothes for Luna.

Luna makes for a cute elf;
Santa 02.png

Santa 03.png

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
Nice – but difficult!

It’s hard to get collars to drape like that with Dynamic cloth. It can be done with Borge coat having the collars turned and then pinned with hard/soft decorated groups, but that can be difficult to drape in extreme poses. Easier to turn the collar a bit and adjust the fold resistance and then let it drape as it falls.
The tie just wouldn’t be possible.
With a collared shirt the problem is having to drape the vest over it and then the coat over both. Which is why I didn’t attempt a collar for Borge.
Probably best to make that vest sleeveless as well.

Anyway here’s a real quick throw on for Borge as a concept;-

BorgeZzz01.jpg

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
Actually I like this Santa outfit better than the one above with Dawn.

In the render above, Dawn is wearing her Borghild outfit but Dusk’s outfit is just a material on the DuskSEClothingResource, and that cloak I binned in favour of the Borge coat with sleeves.

I’d probably want to add the Christmas tree motif to his coat, and of course to complete this Luna would have to have something to match ;)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Now all you need to do is turn his hair silver grey, and you're half way there. ;)

Personally I like that last render, though I think the vest could be shorter, like just to the hips, or just below the hips.