• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP Hunter 3D's Upcoming Products (featuring Dawn 2.0)

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
What kind of layering?
Meaning NOT using Poser’s base layer (I have it set to 100% transparent) but using multiple layers for each part.
So for example you can change the black belt for the red one, add an arm band, remove a skirt etc.
Every single piece can be added or changed separately, which is why there are literally millions of possible combinations.

Untitled-1.jpg

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
Boy, you're on a roll Doug. ;)
Well, now if only I could get around to completing one of them for testing :sleep:

Now look what they have done to me, I get Baby Luna tomorrow with Poser 11.2. :cautious: Looks like the Borghild outfit gets another detour

Hmm, what to do tomorrow – how about matching Santa outfits for Dusk, Dawn and Baby Luna

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
I‘ve got about half of the Borghild outfit ready for Beta Testing, so if anyone may be interested I’d like to get at least one more Beta Tester.