• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP Hunter 3D's Upcoming Products (featuring Dawn 2.0)

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
A couple more WIP's for Desiree Dress & Boots
Desiree Gingham Skirt and Desiree Tartan Skirt;

Desiree Gingham 01.jpg
Desiree Tartan 01.jpg

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
The other one was nice, why dump it?

Dana
The main reason was all the other outfits for the Desiree Dress & Boots are red/black, and it would mean that all the boots would be interchangeable with all the dresses.

I could keep the Floral Periwinkle for a different outfit.

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
The main reason was all the other outfits for the Desiree Dress & Boots are red/black, and it would mean that all the boots would be interchangeable with all the dresses.

I could keep the Floral Periwinkle for a different outfit.

Like with this one;

Desiree Black.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I liked the periwinkle one too but keeping to a colour theme in a set makes sense for mix'n'matching

(Besides, Miss B will feel very special for you doing a colour scheme just for her lol)

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
Here is what I have for Desiree Dress & Boots so far.
What needs to be added?

I was thinking another few dresses / skirt & tops.
But I could do like the Sabel outfit above and add a few nighties?

Desiree5.jpg

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
Question: How many mats would you expect in a product that you were purchasing?

In the Sabel outfit for Dawn & LaFemme, there are: 6 Dresses & 2 Nighties. Plus; 7 Shoes, 5 Watches, 3 Canes & 3 Top Hats.
In the Desiree outfit for Dawn & LaFemme, there are: 6 Dresses. Plus; 6 Boots.

Last edited: