• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

horse blanket

kersbergen

Inspired
Where do I find the horse blanket ( and the feathers) as shown in one of the promo pictures of the latest release for HireWire Horse, nl the WarPony?

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Well.....they were my one attempt at modeling MANY years ago and were made for the Mil Horse. I may see if they are good enough to pass QA here. They are just static props/not conforming/not smart props. They were smart props for the Mil Horse but they don't fit the HW Horse exactly enough without some scaling etc. I might just put them out in our HW free resources. We'll see.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
This is what I had been working on for the Mil Horse....

WarPonyGear.jpg

kersbergen

Inspired
I bite my time in patience. I like to use the Hivewire Horse and used the DYNAMIC blanket from the Poser primitives for that purpose ( with mixed results)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Laurie does wonderful work, so her products are always worth the wait. ;)

BTW kersbergen, welcome to the HiveWire forums. :)

kersbergen

Inspired
it took me a while to join the forum, mainly because it is a different register and inlog from the Hivewire shop account.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, I was surprised as well when they started the new (current) forum back in 2015. Not sure why, but you can use the same ID and Password in both places.