• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

HiveWire 3D Product Release - Native American Beadwork

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
HiveWire 3D is pleased to announce

Native American Beadwork for the HW3D Cowboy Hat - A HiveWire 3D Creation by Flint_Hawk

This beautiful pack for the HW3D Cowboy hat will look beautiful with all your Dusk & Dawn Characters. The Headband presets will go beautifully with the bonus Native American textures in CWRW Rodrigo for Dusk!

4 different designs, with 10 color variations for each design, provided both as Hat Bands and Head Bands.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Aren't they purty? She did such a lovely job on these!! No big surprise, of course!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
And I got to help beta test 'em!! (but I bought them too, just cause I love the Hive!) I'm always so amazed at Flint's talent!!