• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

HiveWire 3D has the absolute best forums!

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Heya! Welcome!

Just stop in and say hey from time to time. There's a Daz Studio forum here you could probably help out there. There's a Carrara forum too. Show off your stuff!

You are far too talented and knowledgeable to just be ignored or beat up at the other place.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
You don't have to have a complaint to partake in the forums: Ask a question, Answer a question, share advice, seek advice, share an anecdote, share an image, share an animation, join a conversation, post a random thought, join in forum karaoke, tell a story, mention product wishes, talk about products in development, join a contest...

There is so much going on just scattered in the forums here.

McGyver

Energetic
@wendyluvscatz
You don’t even have to make sense or make coherent posts... coherence and rational thought aren’t my thing and somehow they’ve never ostracized me here.
Often I’ll visit Hivewire just to say something silly in hopes of giving someone a chuckle... (a laugh... I feel like “chuckle“ might also be some regional slang I’m not aware of that means to “chunder“...) (though I’m not gonna deny that I‘ve made people yak)...
This isn’t a very judgmental lot, everyone here is very supportive and nice.
Except for me... I’m guessing it’s judgmental to say a large group is not judgmental without fully researching the full scope of their activities and opinions and in a carefully unbiased way filtering out clinical answers from opinions and then deciding if the greater bulk of the posts lean towards impartiality in a supportive nature.
See... you can just ramble on and everyone will accept you nonetheless.
That or I’m really delusional and lots of people are using the “ignore“ feature...
There is an ignore button... right?
I hadn’t considered that previously...
Damn...
My illusion is shattered... I’ve been living a lie (actually lots of them)...
Well... I’m gonna go drown my sorrows in a bucket of bacon.

Cheers.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
@wendyluvscatz
You don’t even have to make sense or make coherent posts... coherence and rational thought aren’t my thing and somehow they’ve never ostracized me here.
Often I’ll visit Hivewire just to say something silly in hopes of giving someone a chuckle... (a laugh... I feel like “chuckle“ might also be some regional slang I’m not aware of that means to “chunder“...) (though I’m not gonna deny that I‘ve made people yak)...
This isn’t a very judgmental lot, everyone here is very supportive and nice.
Except for me... I’m guessing it’s judgmental to say a large group is not judgmental without fully researching the full scope of their activities and opinions and in a carefully unbiased way filtering out clinical answers from opinions and then deciding if the greater bulk of the posts lean towards impartiality in a supportive nature.
See... you can just ramble on and everyone will accept you nonetheless.
That or I’m really delusional and lots of people are using the “ignore“ feature...
There is an ignore button... right?
I hadn’t considered that previously...
Damn...
My illusion is shattered... I’ve been living a lie (actually lots of them)...
Well... I’m gonna go drown my sorrows in a bucket of bacon.

Cheers.

Bucket of bacon! Mmmmmm.