• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Help with Dusk SE

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
in poser 7 i load Dusk SE and can use the Dusk Starter Morphs and the Base morphs ,but i can´t use them in poser pro 2012...they load...but when i move the slider nothing happens...someone can help please?
i only can pose him but cannot have expresions in the face. :(

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
It's working for me in PP12.

DuskSE, Expression Joy dialed to 1.00
DuskSE-PP12Expressions.jpg

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
yes..but can you set the hair and Dusk head too?

or Rodrigo or Dante heads?

Last edited:

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Sorry, I started a render in Superfly, so I will have to check in a bit. Since you mentioned the expressions, that is what I checked.

Maybe someone else can answer in the meantime.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
don´t worry...and thanks...is only that i am trying a lot of things to see because in poser 7 works...but in 2012 not...but Dusk 1 works

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
ok...i tried finally setting Dusk Se with the morphs loaded ,saved a scene and opened it with poser pro 2012...now it works...the problem appears to be that the program don´t load the pmd correctly...so to use it i will have Dusk SE saved in a scene from poser 7 with all the morps applied.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
ok saving it from poser 7 don´t work...the morphs are ok but when i pose Dusk the mesh broke :( don´t know what more to do! so will use him only on Daz studio

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hi mininessie, I'm not sure how you're getting DuskSE to work in Poser 7, because Dawn and Dusk were created to work properly in Poser 9 or newer, and DuskSE was created to work properly in Poser 10 and newer.

Maybe uninstalling DuskSE from PP2012, and reinstalling, might fix the problem. Sometimes it's just that simple to get something to work properly.

Other than that, I don't know what would cause your problems, as I've had no problems using Dusk's expressions with DuskSE in PoserPro 11.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
well...tried poses and it broke in poser 7 ...but the morphs loads ok and work...i don´t understand why in poser 2012 i can´t only get to work the poses but not the figure morphs.....i manually installed and desinstalled a installed again :(

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Then I don't know what to tell you. Maybe Traci can figure it out when she's finished with the render she's working on.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
i think it is about the pmd...because in poser 7 the injection poses work and you can use all the head morphs and expresions...but in poser 2012 the injections load and appear in the tab....but when you try to change something with the dialer...it moves but no change...the expresions only move the mouth..don´t know if it is only me. must be a program issue with some pmd

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
in fact...i just opened the poser version in Daz Studio 4.9 and it ask for the pmd..i find it...load it and the Dusk Se pmd works on Daz studio...this is really crazy right now...it must be poser 2012...but not sure why!

Willowisp

Adventurous
It's not just you. I normally use PP 2014, and he works fine there, but I fired up pp2012 and tested for you. I see the same issue. Expressions don't work properly and only affects the mouth.

Mind you, only P10(pp2014) and P11 is supported now tho, so I dunno if they will fix it. Try poking Alisa and see what she says :)

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
thanks you both so much!
i seen that thread and did what is said there...but still the same.
really the general poses don´t work in poser 7..but the morphs does.
Anyway i use Daz studio for my renders...only wanted to try.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
poser 7.jpg you can see here some morphs applied in poser 7...i cannot apply poses because the weight mapping..but the morphs work...in poser 2012 the poses work perfect,but the morphs don´t...well..in the future perhaps can change the poser version for a newer one...don´t know...for the moment will keep working with Daz

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
finally it works!!!:applause::applause::applause: sorry Alisa...i followed the first time the steps in the thread you pointed me but one...the change of the skin type...i miss to read it....tried again and now it works ok....so happy now! :flower01::flower04: