• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Help me let the vendors know we need Luna support

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I posted over there for an HCS addon for Dusk, and Joe (Netherworks) said he's got a full time job now, so "new" items will take longer to hit the store. Hopefully, he can do Dusk and Luna sooner rather than later.

I don't use XDresser, but I wouldn't mind PhilC doing a WW addon for Luna.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
I would just like to have ANY of them. I know Crossdresser can do hair conversions, don't use WW much, but I'd bet we could get use out of any of these addons.

I make my own clothing, so that's not an issue for me, but I am tired of messing with hair all the time and would like just one of these tools to make that a bit easier.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Added my hope for such over there. And added a request for HCS for Dusk.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
With luck people are paying attention but... with recent events I'm pretty sure no one's paying much attention to anything but hurt feelings.