• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

hello!

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Sorry for not write here before...some of you know me...but for the ones that do not.
I am mininessie...Ines (Agnes in english) i am mother of three grown up ..still at home.
I am from Galicia,Spain....love 3d art and most of my work is toon based ,but not all .
Hope i can be more active here!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hi, Ines (since you are telling your real name) ;).

Of course, I'm one of those who DO know you!!

Welcome to HiveWire :) Have fun, relax and ENJOY!!!

:)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yay, another familiar face! Welcome to the Hive! ~waves at mininessi~

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Hi, Ines, and :welcome: to the Hive. It's a fun, friendly and supportive place and I hope you'll enjoy hanging out here with us :)

McGyver

Energetic
Hello mininessie.
Are you related to the big Nessy?
I was just talking about the Loc Ness monster in another thread at another site.
I was also mentioning Sasquatchs too... Apparently I do that enough that my iPad now has it memorized in the predictive spellchecker... Which is good if I want to talk or write about Sasquatchs, but bad if I want to write about "The Sasquehanna Hat Company"... Because if I don't pay close attention, it'll turn it into "The Sasquatch Hat Company" and then people will think that Sasquatchs are now selling their own line of clothing and accessories and in the event there is a rather large person in need of Sasquatch sized clothing and they become interested in it and go and Google it they won't find it and will think I'm lying or crazy.
I'm crazy, but I'm not a lier. Or at least I don't think so... I probably wouldn't lie to myself about that... That would be pretty crazy.
Anyway, I don't know how well this translates into Spanish, especially if you are using Google Translate which is probably the best piece of software for unintentionally frightening and insulting people in casual text conversation that has ever been invented in the history of Insulting and Confusing Translation Software.
Actually if you are using it right now, there is a good chance you may be under the impression I'm trying to sell you hats made out of Sasquatch fur, which as stylish and cozy as that would be, is something I assure you I don't have any intention to do at the moment.
Well, for now...
I'm just gonna leave that open in case I come into possession of six or eight dozen cases of Sasquatch Fur hats that would look really awesome on anyone who knows fashion and wants to be in style this spring...
Really they are all the rage in Paris right now and all the top designers are gearing up for them... They would be a steal at the low, low introductory price and not to mention how anyone purchasing one would be way, way, way ahead of the fashion curve.
Well, I should probably just finish saying hello before you call INTERPOL on me... Which if you already have, don't worry, I'm used to it by now and at this point they just forward any complaints to the agent in charge of stuff I've been accused of saying and doing.
Anyway...
This has gotten too long... I promised I wasn't going to greet new members like this anymore after I scared two of them away last year.
Seriously, I felt terrible about it, but I'm pretty sure they ran off screaming... I don't actually know that for sure... for all I know their cats could have killed them or they were arrested for lewd behavior in a public park or something like that, which I can not be blamed for...
Well, mostly.
I did write an article called "The ten best parks in Europe and Asia for lewd behavior and associated acts"...
But I only referenced it one in those posts...
Are you still there?
Most people aren't by now...
If you are still reading this, you are probably a very smart and curious person...
I also imagine you have a great sense of humor and great fashion taste... Probably just the kind of person who would look incredible in a brand new Sasquatch Hat made from 100% genuine synthetic Sasquatch fur fibers and available in a variety of shockingly bright and unnatural colors.
I'm just putting that out there... In case...
Anyway...
I just realized... You don't have Sasquatchs in Spain, do you? Actually you might not be familiar with that term... They are also known as "Bigfoot" and are similar to Yetis... Just with reddish-brown fun instead of white.
Now you are calling INTERPOL... That or it's just a coincidence and that text messages is agent Sandors checking up on me.
He's very nice... We exchange Festivus gifts every year.
He also doesn't know Festivus isn't a real holiday.

Anyway...

Hello littlenessie, it's great to meet you and I hope you stick around after this... My posts are like flu shots, they make you a little ill and dizzy sometimes, but it eventually ends and things go back normal.

Sorry for any confusion and dizziness and have a great day!

Last edited:

McGyver

Energetic
Oh poops... I hope I didn't do it again... I was only saying hello... It's just the way I talk... And write... And to be honest meeting me in person is not much better... I messed that up.
Sorry.

Please don't be offended... Okay you can be offended by me, if you would like... but don't be put off by my stupid post or posts and judge the rest of the folks here by that.

Sorry.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
:D Hi mC Gyver!
well...i will answer step by step lol!
My name as i said is Ines...i knew the loch Ness legeng since i was child...in my home they called me Nessie (Ines-Nes-Nesi)
so i am mininessie now :roflmao: i knew too about Yeti, Sasquatch and Bigfoot... i don´t think is a good idea to make hats of their fur..because they can become angry....but...well...there are tastes of all kind lol!
I do not use translator... i learn to read English and understand better for my own...i use it sometimes when i write to see if i did ok...but do not usually...sorry if i make mistakes :unsure: about smart...don´t sure...but curious...yes...a bit!:D
If the Sasquatch fur hat is synthetic...then i perhaps would like one :) and...no we don´t have Sasquatchs in Spain...but there are people that look similar to him lol!
I do not need Interpol....i have my own defense way he he! but don´t worry ...i am not a violent person ;) and of course ..i am not offended :)
Nice to meet you!!:blossom:

Miss B

CV-BEE
Wow, someone who can make me smile as easily, and in the same manner, as McGyver does. :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, most folks just get a good laugh out of McG. I don't recall anyone every responding to each of his comments before, nor making me laugh as I did when reading his original post. ;)