• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Hello Everyone

tate

Eager
Contributing Artist
I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Mark aka "tate", I've been creating figures for Poser for the over a decade. My figures might be looking for a new home soon and, I wanted to stop by HIVEWIRE3D to get a feel for the folks who like to hang out here. So, hello HIVEWIRE! How is everyone on this fine Sunday morning?

frogimus

Adventurous
Good morning, tate. Welcome to HiveWire.

EDIT: Just realized which products you make. I love your toon figures!

tate

Eager
Contributing Artist
Here is a little preview of my next figure "The Goblin". He still needs a lot of work. I hope when I'm done I can find him a home. ;)

35.jpg

Karth

Eager
Contributing Artist
Huhu Tate :)
So happy to see you here.
Ah..love the Goblin face !! Very well done.

You know..if you need support for release..just send me a note :)

Im sick since 5 weeks with a flu..but..slowly getting better and
finally the sun is shining a bit in Germany today :)

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
welcome! i am happy you are here now!:D
i have "the Ent" and i would like gobbles...they were in my wishlist when in old version ...but the new version don´t work in Daz studio and can´t use them...if it would be posible to post the old ones for buy :whistling:

ps. the goblin remembers me "Gollum" ;)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hiya, Tate!!!

Welcome to the Hive :)

*sends get better hugs to Karth*

It can't decide here if it wants to rain or be sunny ;)

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Huhu Tate :)
So happy to see you here.
Ah..love the Goblin face !! Very well done.

You know..if you need support for release..just send me a note :)

Im sick since 5 weeks with a flu..but..slowly getting better and
finally the sun is shining a bit in Germany today :)
get well soon!:balloon03:

David

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Hello, tate. Love SuzyQ2 and MyMichelle. Would love to see your products here at Hivewire! :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I really can´t wait to see that.
Would be great because i could move all my products for his figures too.
If there is some interest ..ähm..yes

oh HO!! Yes :)

That would be great!

You all know Netherworks is bringing a bunch of his products here, too?

tate

Eager
Contributing Artist
Netherworks coming here is a big part of why I'm thinking about it. I've worked with him on My Michelle and The Toony Twos. I would like to bring those products over here for both of us. Also, Netherworks is a friend who I've enjoyed working with. It would be nice to stick with people I have worked with that I consider to be my friends.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hey, Tate is IN THE HOUSE!! Welcome to the Hive, sir, and I'm quite sure your products will be very welcome here at the Hive! ;)

Last edited:

Karth

Eager
Contributing Artist
<----- Big Fan

Seems we need to make some noise here ..tam tam tam
so that everyone will come in here to celebrate Tate..;)