• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

HaiGan's Product Priority Request Thread

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Hey guys. Life may be about to finally leave me with some free time and, perhaps, finally, some creativity. If there's something I have in progress that you'd especially like to see finished, now's your chance to help me arrange my 'to do' list (I'm making no absolute promises, but I'm willing to be influenced). Here's the current list of partly-developed products on my hard drive. To give an idea of 'level of completion' + 'complexity of completion', I've rated them as days, weeks or months, as in the time it will probably take before there's a product headed to beta testing.

Heraldic Beasts: Lion (weeks)
Heraldic Beasts: Stag (weeks)
Combined poses for Dusk (days)
Combined poses for Dusk and the Dog (days)
Utility horse riding poses for Dawn and Dusk (weeks)
Combined poses for the Lion and the Unicorn (days/weeks)
"Oops!" poses for Dawn (days)
Horseshoes for the Horse (days/weeks depending on how complex I make them, e.g. including breed morphs and shoe type morphs)
Taekwondo poses for Dawn (days)
Sundresses (dynamic) for Dawn (days)
Shoes & sundress (dynamic) for Diva (days)
Carriage harness for the Horse (months)
Medieval cart harness and cart for the Horse (weeks/months, I have to learn how to do the rigging)
Pyjamas (dynamic), coffee mug and sleepy morning poses for Dusk (weeks)
Universal T-shirt (dynamic) for Dawn, Dusk, Diva/Jungle Kids, Sora, Axel, Alexis, Michael 4, Victoria 4, G3M, G3F, G8M & G8F (days... probably)
Street clothes (dynamic) and dance poses set for Alexis (weeks)
Spaniel for the Dog (weeks?)
Molosser/War Dog for the Dog (days, apart from a texture, which would be weeks)

I've got no work started on it, but Heraldic Beasts mini-packs are a possibility with poses for the Flying Horse, Sea Horse and Dog- these get less use in heraldry and the number of poses is therefore smaller.

Other projects with some work done but not enough to have a clear idea of completion time:

Hurdles and fences for the Pixel Downs race track
Showjumps
Jockey clothes, character and poses for Dusk
Medieval saddle/bridle/extras for the Horse
Mongol saddle & bridle for the Horse
Sami reindeer harness
Swimming costume & arm bands for Diva with "learning to swim" poses for Diva/Jungle Kids, Dawn and Dusk
Various items of dynamic clothing, mostly everyday contemporary for Diva, Dawn and Dusk but some medieval/fantasy. If someone wants to take the UV-mapped objs to texture and package as dynamic clothing then message me?

There's probably others tucked away on there.

So, if anything is of interest, chip in?

**Edited: forgot a couple**

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'll always want horse stuff before anything else hahaha (then other animals stuff) :D

I do know @carmen indorato was REALLY after a Mastif/War Dog so that would make him happy :)

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Yeah! What Rae said...i said! LOL
Also REALISTIC used looking Native American Tack for indian pony and accompanied by more native american accessories for Native American/Paleo camp accessories to supplement whatever DAZ distributed long ago for Mil4 figures which are really nice sets but cmplete enough or have any used textures and look to them....too new looking. The buckskins for instance, though nice enough. are overly stiff starched and need more flow or soft wear look. I have worn buckskin and can say it is not starched stiff even when newly made. Just a thought.