• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Hai Gan's Freebies

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
View media item 839
If you have been following the Welcome Home render challenge, you may recognise this from my entry. As a thank you, I am posting the Dusk and Dawn riding poses I created for that. I couldn't remember if I partly based the horse pose on someone else's, so I have made a new one from scratch, with corresponding poses for the Western bridle, mane and tail (the tail poses when conformed to the horse). They all work together to create a final pose group.

I have only produced this for Poser. If anyone wanted to wave Studio-ly hands over it and package it up appropriately for those users you have my permission to make it available for others for free provided you include the original Readme file.

See the included Readme for hints on successful use (for example, the hands in the poses for Dawn and Dusk require the base injection poses).

If it is significant, I used the Dawn SE figure in the pose, and the base horse with no breed morphs.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• HaiGan Pose Freebie 1.zip
    92 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Just posted welcome in another thread also Saphirewild...my head is still spinning from writing 21 reports.