• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Geoshell

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Ok so two questions from some one that has not a clue at all.

First up I tried using a geoshell for a full face make up and while I thought I had it right it is changing the surface settings on the underling figure, how can I fix this?

And second is there any way to remove a geoshell with out going into the scene tab? Like a remove pose in the libairy?

Sorry total studio noob here but I am trying

glennf

Eager
Hi Dreamer.
Could you post an example of the problem you are having?
I don't know of any other way to remove a geoshell other than the scene tab.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Hi Dreamer.
Could you post an example of the problem you are having?
I don't know of any other way to remove a geoshell other than the scene tab.
Here you go, hopefully this will give you an idea of what is going on
geoshell.jpg
All good, if I can get it working right I'll just put instructions in the readme about removing it

glennf

Eager
I've tried to duplicate this without any luck.Does this happen when you manually load the makeup onto a geoshell or did you save it as a wearable(s) preset?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Interesting...I don't have DS installed at the moment as I just got a new computer. Would be interested in knowing the best work flow for creating things with Geoshells though.

glennf

Eager
I would start over from scratch. Close Daz, restart Daz ,load Dawn then create a new geoshell,Load your opacity and diffuse maps and see if that helps.I am not an expert at this
but I know daz is quirky sometimes and the best way to fix stuff is to retry it.