• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

G8 Female and Male woes

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
G8 female (and male), why does DS give me the error that the duf file does not exist for them when I try to load them?
all files are there , installed with the DLM (and manually too), they are in both the content folder and the People folder main directory.
Their data files ar ein both places yet they only load if I browse to that folder and double click the file.
Then it loads in a new DS.

And are there no actual shaping morphs that come with them?

AllenArt

Eager
Are your content folders somewhere other than the default install location? If that is the case, you need to tell DS where the content folders are. You can do that by clicking on the hamburger menu to the upper left of the content tab and choosing "Content Directory Manager" and adding the path to your content folder.

glennf

Eager
What version of Daz do you have installed ? I think ( I could be wrong) that G8 needs 4.9 or above.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Well, that was odd. my entire MY DAZ Library where I install content to was just emptied of all products...sigh.
Good thing I back it all up on an external. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Had to retrieve my DS library files off the external.
Got G8 sets to install and load right at last.
There was a wrong folder name in my DLMI so I changed the settings and re-installed.