• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

G3F/Hivewore horse question?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Not sure Guardian Angel...I haven't seen any here but there might be some at Rendo...I saw a post about poses recently but I think they may have been for G3 and the cat. There wasn't a link just a comment about them...

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Harry is a tiny bit smaller than DH2 or the Mil Horse but I would think that any rider pose made for them would only need a slight amount of tweaking (and most poses would need that anyway depending on what pose the horse had).

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Rendo has some for G2F and G3F. I can't remember if I saw any at Daz or not.

Edited to add, I can see one for G3F/G3M but looking at them you would need to tweak them even for DH2 as the riders look like they are slightly in the wrong position, but would be a good starting point.