• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

FYI Forums in a state of flux

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Hey everyone,

Just an friendly PSA to let you all know that you will likely see changes and shifts in the forum layout. We are still very new here. The forum installation we currently have is the default plus a few cool tools and we are still very fluid as we define and organize how we want to do things here.

The good news is that how we lay things out here is essentially defined by you and your needs as you create. I've gotten some great "where do I post this?" questions that are really assisting me to focus in on what is needed in the forum layout.

Please feel free to share if you find yourself lost and I will do my best for you.

Love and Enjoy!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I was just thinking "something's not quite the same today", and now I know why. ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
lol...

I find "The Sandbox" idea intriguing... I think... Well, I'm conflicted because my step grandfather who was really old used to refere to a cat litter box as a "sand box"... But hopefully I won't make a mess in it. Probably...
Aah but like a cat we can always cover up the messes....lol

D

Deleted member 325

Mathaps this is why I had to create a new account.
Also, not sure if it is known, but neither the Forums tab nor the Community link at the bottom of the main store page seemed to be working.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hiya, KageRyu - welcome back...A new account since when? You know these are new forums as of January, so everyone had to create a new account :)

And yes, we do know but thanks!! It's being worked on right now.