• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

For the Love of Dawn Sale!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
weellll... I may have already bought everything...but I'll take a look just in case! :) I do love my Dawn! :)

hmmm.... @LisaB is it me or do the prices on the SOME of the sale items's store pages for the items NOT tell me the sale price ? Maybe it's not ready yet?

I put this: Dynamics 02 for Dawn - Peaches Dress - A Lully 3D Creation

in my cart and I THINK this is the original price? I'll just put stuff in my cart and wait a bit. :)

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, I noticed several items that didn't have the little blue Save tag in the corner of the promo.

I have a couple/three things in my wishlist in that sale, so I'll be getting them for sure before the end of the month. ;)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
JUST noticed the same thing...as I saw another one with the regular price and then went: OH, it does not have the SAVE tag on it... hmmm.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Value Stacks don't have the Save tag on the thumbnail page. There were a few products that didn't belong in the category that have been removed and a few that didn't have a sale price that now do. Sorry about that!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
oh no problem, Lisa...and now I want the "Peaches" dress so much, I'm going to buy it anyway! LOL!

....because I want to make the TOP a blouse for an outfit....with pants... (make skirt invisible!) I used to wear blouses like this all the time when I was young!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhh, I hadn't noticed whether any of those were Stacks. That makes sense.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Getting close to the end of the month ... February always goes so quickly, doesn't it?

The For the Love of Dawn sale runs through midnight Tuesday, March 1st so there are just a few days left to save!