• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

For Lyne

Szark

Awesome
Thought you might like this image using your Ocelot morphs and textures, thank you for those.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OMG, thank you for posting that image. I remember when you first did it, and loved it then too. ;)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes one of my favorites of his. I love expressions on their faces, especially the one caught with the snake in its mouth. :)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The cat with the snake reminds me of ages ago when Sushi managed to catch a snake and had hauled him up to the balcony between the two bedrooms. I discovered this just as I was about to leave for work ... just as she dropped the snake to the floor below. Snake wasn't dead. He rapidly slithered off into the back room where we had unpacked boxes from our move.

Needless to say, I had to find and catch the snake before I could leave. I'm sure that's not a common excuse for being late.

Once I caught the snake, I ditched him outside so he could slither away to freedom ... and hopefully, stay out of any other cat's claws.

SimonJM

Enthusiast
You have made me wonder if I have those morphs and textures, I know I have/had the Lynx ones Lyne did ... *starts rummaging through runtime*

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Thought you might like this image using your Ocelot morphs and textures, thank you for those.[/QUOTE

oooooo I'm not sure I ever saw this *knocks the dusty memory cells loose*.... but WOW.... just incredible!! Thank you so much!

It gives me such joy, Simon and Szark, to see my textures/morphs used! :) My "wild cats" are my top favorite project of all my morphs/maps.... and the public use of them shows me that the public agrees.... makes me feel SUPER GOOD!! Gosh, just what I needed this am, after a rough night.! THANK YOU MORE! :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
OH MY GOSH... that WAS back a LONG time ago...just looked up my own art I did at the time I issued those cats... 2004... using poser FOUR!??! YEGADS!

The one I was MOST proud of, that I did just for the love of my cats was this piece:
QUEEN OF CATS
QueenOfCats.jpg

and my second favorite piece I did with my Wild dogs set (the foxes) and just a little edge brushing post work of their hair:
MouseDinner.jpg

gosh too... that was even before I started signing my art as "Lyne's Creations".... *feels old* LOL!

Anyway, thanks to you all.... your why I'm so happy to share my creations for free, so many years after my store closed... :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
oooo another neat one, Simon, posted the same time I was uploading.... giggle!! Now this one looks even better with that hair generator!

SimonJM

Enthusiast
With absolutely no intent to be a 'crawler' I have to say that ever since I stumbled over your morphs and mats I have been a great fan. Like a lot of the stuff I have they get less use than I'd like and far less than they deserve.
And yes, adding a bit of LAMH hair in does add a bit extra :)